Web-Based Data Management
The CPTU uses web-based systems for clinical data management. Our systems are developed using a standardised form templating tool and code libraries. Within this framework, we have greate flexibility to integrate and deliver addtional features to meet our user's requirements. Our systems are thoroughly tested before release to ensure they are fit for purpose.
Systems developed by CPTU can offer the following features:
- Online screening and randomisation
- Secure patient data management
- Online clinical data collection and management
- Online tools for managing study centre and staff information
- Realtime reporting, for example current recruitment
- Saftey reporting
- Full audit trails
- Automated alerts, either by email or text message
- Online participant entered data
We take data security seriously. All of our web-based systems are access via a secure HTTPS connection and users must proived a provided valid username and strong password. Once a user is signed in they are only allowed to view the participant and clinical information relevant to them.
All patient identifiable data is encrypted. The databases are regularly backed up to ensure data are safeguarded from accidental loss.
Our developed using Java and Oracle technologies.